Staerk Strong As Nails Fast Grip
This high strength adhesive is purposely formulated with fast initial grab and it is ideal for installing wall and celling panelling, skirting boards, architraves and flooring. Staerk construction adhesive is acrylic based with no fumes ( low odour) and can be easily cleaned up with water which makes it perfect for safer inside use .With all this great advantages and heat resistance of up to 90C , it is a very practical and important product for building industry.
- Quicker bonding of floorboards to floor joists
- Assembling different cabinets or furniture
Wall & Floor Pannels
- For faster fixing of plasterboard or wall panels to frames
- Bonding cabinetry or cupboards to walls or floors
Architraves, Skirting & Boards
- Quick and practical bonding of skirting boards and architraves
- Repairing loose trims around the house
- Polystyrene ceiling panels to framing
- Timber & veneer panels to the ceiling
Doors & Windows
- Fixing of doors and window frames to interior walls and exterior walls, if not exposed to direct water.
- Gluing interior trims to window and door frames
Strong as Nails Fast Grip Construction adhesive is exceptionally fast at bonding to these substrates:
- WOOD, PARTICLE BOARD, PLYWOOD
- PLASTERBOARD, FIBRE CEMENT
- CERAMIC, PORCELAIN, STONE
- BRICKS, CONCRETE, MASONRY
- POLYURETHANE FOAM AND METAL
High bond strength meets and exceeds AS2329, mastic adhesives. Bridges gaps up to 9mm-effective when used on uneven surfaces
It has excellent weather-resistant properties and it is able to perform great in different temperatures. It can be used in any environment.
Easy to Clean
The product is acrylic-based adhesive which means that can be very easily cleaned up with water and less mess.
Against cracking, peeling or crumbling under proper usage. We give one of the longest and comprehensive guarantees in the industry.
All the surfaces must be sound, clean, and free of dust, oil or contamination. All the release agents, existing waterproofing, dust, loose mortar, paints or other finishes must be removed. To clean the surface before caulking use mineral turpentine wet cloth and methylated spirits and leave to dry. For more stubborn finishes use sander.
Cut off the top of the cartridge, position the threaded adaptor to the cartridge. Cut the threaded adaptor on an angle to achieve needed opening. Place the cartridge into gun and inject the surface with the adhesive. Apply sufficient pressure and make bead of adhesive to full length of the material. For faster adhesion push the two surfaces together and separate for a few minutes and join again, fixing them with clamps or mechanical fasteners to achieve full contact. Let the adhesive set for at list for 24 hours before removing the clamps or temporary mechanical fasteners. Not suitable if both surfaces are non-porous. Protect from direct contact with water by sealing the area with silicone sealer.
Clean while uncured with a wet rag. After hardening the excess adhesive can be removed with a spatula or sanded with a fine grade sand paper.
- Non toxic
- If medical advise is needed have product container and label at hand
- Read label before use
- Gloves and goggles must be worn during application
- If skin contact occurs remove the sealant with cloth and wash skin thoroughly with water and detergent for a minimum of 15mins
- Avoid eye contact before curing. If this occurs rinse opened eye for several minutes under running water, then consult a doctor
- Ensure proper ventilation at workplace or curing area
- Keep away from children
- Protect from freezing, store in a cool dry place below 25 C temperature to prolong its service life.
- The product must be used within 24 months of purchase.