Staerk Strong As Nails Flooring
Is a premium one component polyurethane adhesive, specially designed for forming direct elastic bonding of wooden floors to many different substrates . It is widely used because of its high strength adhesion and great elasticity which allows thermal movement and improves sound insulation . It has great UV / weather resistance and combined with many other excellent performances and convenient applications, this is the perfect wood floor product for indoor and outdoor use.
- Bonding of any hard or soft wood strip flooring
- Gluing veneer or composite flooring planks
- Bonding of timber and composite decks to floor joists
- Fixing of timber frames to waterproof bases
- Gluing different flooring substrates to joists
- Most types of floors allowing for thermal movement
Repairing Existing Floors
- Can do big or small repairs to any type of internal or external wooden flooring
- Fixing loose ceramic, cork, stone or porcelain tiles
- Laminating together and gluing to substrate of complicated and demanding jobs like wooden parquet
Strong as nails flooring construction adhesive is a specialised flooring tool for these materials:
- TIMBER, PARTICLE BOARD, MDF
- PLYWOOD, HARD & SOFT WOODS
- CONCRETE, BRICKS, FIBRE CEMENT
- STONE, MARBLE, CERAMIC
- METAL, ALUMINIUM, PORCELAIN
High bond strength meets and exceeds AS2329, mastic adhesives. Bridges gaps up to 9mm-effective when used on uneven surfaces.
It has excellent weather-resistant properties and it is able to perform great in different temperatures. It can be used in any environment.
The product is acrylic-based adhesive which means that can be very easily cleaned up with water and less mess.
Against cracking, pealing or crumbling under proper usage. We give one of the longest and comprehensive guarantees in the industry.
The base material needs to be free of dust and grease or loose material. If needed clean up with a turpentine wet rag or cloth, after with methylated spirits and let it dry. If necessary can be sanded until the surface is clean. Complete test before use and make sure good compatibility and viscosity of the adhesive with base materials.
Cut off the top of the cartridge, position the threaded adaptor to the cartridge. Cut the threaded adaptor on an angle to achieve needed opening. Place the cartridge into gun and put a blob or bead of adhesive onto the centre of joist. Push the two surfaces together within a few minutes and fix them with clamps or mechanical fasteners to achieve full contact. Immediately remove excess adhesive with dry cloth. Let the adhesive set for at list for 24 hours before removing the clamps or temporary mechanical fasteners. Full cure in 7days. Stark Strong As Nails Flooring is not suitable for bonding polyethylene, polypropylene, Teflon, silicon or polystyrene based materials.
Clean while uncured with a turpentine cloth. After hardening remove the adhesive mechanically with scraper or can be sanded.
- Non toxic when dry
- If medical advise is needed have product container and label at hand
- Read label before use
- Gloves and goggles must be worn during application If skin contact occurs remove the sealant with cloth and wash skin thoroughly with water and detergent for a minimum of 15mins
- Avoid eye contact before curing. If this occurs rinse opened eye for several minutes under running water, then consult a doctor.
- Ensure proper ventilation at workplace or curing area.
- Keep away from children.
- Protect from freezing, store in a cool dry place below 25 C temperature to prolong its service life.
- The product must be used within 24 months of purchase.