Staerk Strong As Nails Multi Purpose
Floors, Doors & Windows
- Creating a waterproof bond of all external types of doors and window frames
- Strong and flexible adhesion of all flooring systems
- Bonding of exterior cladding or roof systems to battens
- Gluing different fixtures to exterior walls without effecting its waterproof integrity
Kitchen, Bathrooms & Laundries
- Fixing cabinetry to wall and floors even in wet areas
- Bonding and fixing of wall and floor coverings
- Gluing down toilets, shower trays or liners and baths
Bonding Timber Frames
- For wallboards and timber paneling to steel or wood frames
- Fixing plywood or cement sheets to flooring joists
Skylights, Vents & Basements
- Gluing and waterproofing skylights and vents to roofs and external walls
- Bonding different fixtures or frames in high humidity areas without effecting waterproof membrane
Premium strong as nails super bond construction adhesive is the only glue that you will ever need on your construction site, for :
- TIMBER, PARTICLE BOARD, MDF
- PLYWOOD, HARD & SOFT WOODS
- CONCRETE, BRICKS, FIBRE CEMENT
- GLASS, MIRRORS, PVC
- MOST PLASTICS, CERAMICS, PORCELAIN
This polyurethane adhesive has by far the strongest bonding power, it can and it will out perform any other product on market.
It has extra elasticity and it will allow and compensate for any thermal movement in the building without cracking, breaking and pealing
The waterproofing properties and high UV resistance makes it one of the toughest exterior adhesives for extreme NZ conditions
Against cracking, pealing or crumbling under proper usage. We give the one of the longest and comprehensive guarantees in the industry.
The base material needs to be free of dust and grease or lose material. If needed clean up with a turpentine wet rag or cloth, after with methylated spirits, and let it dry. If necessary can be sanded until the surface is clean. Complete test before use and make sure good compatibility and viscosity of the adhesive with base materials.
Cut off the top of the cartridge, position the threaded adaptor to the cartridge. Cut the threaded adaptor on an angle to achieve needed opening. Place the cartridge into gun and start injecting the surface with the adhesive. Apply sufficient pressure and make blob or bead of adhesive to full length of the material. Push the two surfaces together (within 5 minutes) and fix them with clamps or mechanical fasteners to achieve full contact. Immediately remove excess adhesive with dry cloth. Let the adhesive set for at least 24 hours before removing the clamps or temporary mechanical fasteners. Can be painted within 24 hrs., full cure in 7 days (under 20 C) Staerk Premium Strong As Nails is not suitable for bonding polyethylene, polypropylene, Teflon, silicon or polystyrene based materials.
Clean while uncured with a turpentine cloth. After hardening removes the adhesive mechanically with a scraper or can be sanded.
- Non toxic when dry
- If medical advise is needed have product container and label at hand
- Read label before use
- Gloves and goggles must be worn during application
- If skin contact occurs remove the sealant with cloth and wash skin thoroughly with water and detergent for a minimum of 15mins
- Avoid eye contact before curing. If this occurs rinse opened eye for several minutes under running water, then consult a doctor.
- Ensure proper ventilation at workplace or curing area.
- Keep away from children.
- Protect from freezing, store in a cool dry place below 25 C temperature to prolong its service life.
- The product must be used within 24 months of purchase.