Staerk Strong As Nails Original
This special solvent based adhesive is formulated with high strength and water resistant properties in mind. Its ability to bond to almost any building materials and withstand the thermal movement of the building itself, reduces the need for many mechanical fasteners and makes the process faster and easier. This product does not drip, sag or string and works well for indoor and outdoor use.
- Creates strong flexible bond between wall frames and concrete base
- Fixing different types of cabinetry to wall and floor
- Assembling, gluing and doweling wooden products
Wall & Ceiling Panels
- Bonding plasterboard or wooden paneling to house frames
- Gluing shower liners to bathroom walls
- Gluing trims, skirting and architraves to interior panels
- Fixing various types of particle boards or cement sheeting to floor joists
- Repairing different types of loose floor tiles
- Assembling and bonding of outside decks and wooden stairs
Door & Windows
- Bonding and fixing doors and window frames to exterior or interior walls
- Repair old and cracked window frames or doors
- Bonding of exterior cladding to timber battens
- Repairs of cracks and holes in brick or block work
- Fixing different fixtures to exterior cladding
Strong as Nails Original Construction adhesive is a powerful multi purpose bonding system that will adhere to many different materials :
- WOOD, PARTICLE BOARD, PLYWOOD
- PLASTER BOARD, FIBRE CEMENT
- ALUMINIUM, METALS,
- BRICKS, CONCRETE, MASONRY
- CERAMIC, PORCELAIN, STONE
High tensile strength and forming a strong bond with most building materials is the main feature of this versatile product.
Indoor / Outdoor
It has excellent weather-resistant properties and it is able to perform great in different temperatures. It can be used in any environment.
Less Mechanical Fasteners
Low shrinkage and bonding to many surfaces make it absorb the thermal movement. With this you can use less mechanical fasteners.
Against cracking, peeling or crumbling under proper usage. We give the one of the longest and comprehensive guarantees in the industry.
The base material need to be free of dust and grease or loose material. If needed clean up with a turpentine wet rag or cloth, after with methylated spirits and let it dry. If necessary can be sanded until the surface is clean. Complete test before use and make sure good compatibility and viscosity of the adhesive with base materials.
Cut off the top of the cartridge, position the threaded adaptor to the cartridge. Cut the threaded adaptor on an angle to achieve needed opening. Place the cartridge into gun and inject the joists, studs or other surfaces with the adhesive. Apply sufficient pressure and make bead of adhesive to full length of the material. Push the two surfaces together (within 5 mins) and fix them with clamps or mechanical fasteners to achieve full contact. Let the adhesive set for at least for 24 hours before removing the clamps or temporary mechanical fasteners. Staerk Strong As Nails is not suitable for bonding mirrors and solvent sensitive materials like vinyl laminated boards, Gib Vinyl®, ABS and polystyrene.
Clean while uncured with a turpentine cloth. After hardening removes the adhesive mechanically with a scraper or can be sanded.
- If medical advise is needed have product container and label at hand
- Read label before use
- Gloves and goggles must be worn during application
- If skin contact occurs remove the sealant with cloth and wash skin thoroughly with water and detergent for a minimum of 15mins
- Avoid eye contact before curing. If this occurs rinse opened eye for several minutes under running water, then consult a doctor.
- Ensure proper ventilation at workplace or curing area.
- Keep away from children.
- Protect from freezing, store in a cool dry place below 25 C temperature to prolong its service life.
- Need to be protected from naked flame or high heat sources.
- The product must be used within 24 months of purchase.