Staerk Fill All Gaps Multi Purpose
This acrylic multi purpose filler, with its high quality and long lasting features is perfect for many jobs such as filling cracks and holes. It can adhere to most substrates and it has an fungal agent to prevent mould in high humidity areas. It requires minimal tools, produces no fumes and is very easy to clean up so the job can be done quicker and more efficiently. This filler is the necessary tool for all professional painters and DIYers.
Exterior Cladding & Blocks Works
- Creates nice smooth finish in gaps on weatherboards & exterior cladding
- Will fill and waterproof all cracks and joints on blocks and brickworks
Roof, Gutters & Windows
- Paintable filler for in between roof panels and flashings
- Will fill and bond all gutters and downpipe connections
- Fills and seals the gaps between window and door frames to exterior
Basements, Spa & Pool Areas
- A waterproof filler for all basements with cracks and holes
- For all the joins around the pool and spa wet areas
Kitchen, Bathroom & Laundries
- In between tops and cabinetry and the walls
- Filling and sealing wall and flooring corners for tiles or other materials
- Waterproofing gaps between baths, shower trays and toilets with tiles
Skylights, Ducts & Vents
- Filling all types of openings or connections in extreme heat and moisture conditions like skylights, ducts and vents
Premium Fill All Gaps Filler is the tool for extreme jobs that will work in the harshest environments and conditions. For almost all materials:
- WOOD, FIBRE CEMENT, BRICKS
- METALS, ALUMINIUM, GLASS
- CONCRETE, PORCELAIN, CERAMICS
- PLASTERBOARD, MDF, PARTICLE BOARDS
- MOST PLASTICS, PRECAST PANELS
High tensile strength and forming a strong bond with most building materials are the main feature of this versatile product.
Indoor / Outdoor
It has excellent weather-resistant properties and it is able to perform great in different temperatures. It can be used in any environment.
Less Mechanical Fasteners
Low shrinkage and bonding to many surfaces make it absorb the thermal movement. With this, you can use less mechanical fasteners.
Against cracking, peeling or crumbling under proper usage. We give one of the longest and comprehensive guarantees in the industry.
All the surfaces must be sound, clean, and free of dust, oil or contamination. All the release agents, existing waterproofing, dust, loose mortar, paints or other finishes must be removed. To clean the surface before caulking use mineral turpentine wet cloth and methylated sprits and leave to dry. For more stubborn finishes use sander.
Cut off the top of the cartridge, position the threaded adaptor to the cartridge. Cut the threaded adaptor on an angle corresponding to the joint width. Place the cartridge into gun and inject the joint with the filler. Apply sufficient pressure to the filler to ensure good penetration and adhesion to the joint sides. The applied filler should be smoothed immediately with a wet cloth or spatula to clean off excess filler. Can be painted within 24 hrs. after application Staerk Fill All Gaps Multipurpose is not suitable for areas with constant exposure to water and temperatures below 5C.
Clean while uncured with a wet rag. After hardening the excess filler can be removed with a spatula or sanded with a fine grade sand paper.
- Non-toxic when cured
- If medical advice is needed have product container and label at hand
- Read the label before use
- Gloves and goggles must be worn during application
- If skin contact occurs remove the sealant with a cloth and wash skin thoroughly with water and detergent for a minimum of 15mins
- Avoid eye contact before curing. If this occurs rinse opened eye for several minutes under running water, then consult a doctor.
- Ensure proper ventilation at the workplace or curing area.
- Keep away from children.
- Protect from freezing, store in a cool dry place below 25 C temperature to prolong its service life.
- Product must be used within 12 months of purchase.