Staerk Hybrid Sealant & Adhesive
STAERK HYBRID is a non-solvent adhesive and sealant suitable for many applications. Adheres to most common building substrates. Available in a cartridge in white, grey and black.
- Ideal for bonding plastic shower linings to gypsum plasterboard, fiber cement wall linings or timber
- Sealing and fixing shower liner to shower tray
- Fixing shower tray to floor
Windows and Doors
- The sealing of mitre joints in aluminum joinery where a tough, flexible sealant is required to guard against moisture penetration
- Fixing wall panels, doors, mirrors
- Fixing floor panels
- Bonding polystyrene panels
- METAL, ALUMINIUM, STAINLESS STEEL
- WOOD, PVC, MOST PLASTICS
- BRICK, CONCRETE, MORTAR
- STONE, MARBLE , GRANITE
- PORCELAIN, CERAMIC, GLASS
Indoor / Outdoor
HYBRID sealant and adhesive has the best performance in all applications (inside /outside). Designed especially for demanding tasks.
With excellent UV and water resistance, superior elasticity & adhesion strength we made the toughest weatherproof product on the market.
Some of the best features of this premium product is its high elasticity and excellent adhesion to most surfaces in your home.
Against cracking, peeling or crumbling under proper usage. We give one of the longest and comprehensive guarantees in the industry.
The base material need to be free of dust and grease or loose material. If needed clean up with a turpentine wet rag or cloth and let it dry. Complete adhesion test before use and make sure good compatibility and viscosity of the sealant with base materials.
Cut off the top of the cartridge, position the threaded adaptor to the cartridge. Cut the threaded adaptor at an angle corresponding to the joint width. Place the cartridge into the gun and inject the joint with the sealant. Apply sufficient pressure to the sealant to ensure good penetration and adhesion to the joint sides. The applied sealant should be smoothed immediately with a wet spatula or jointer to clean off excess sealant. Staerk Hybrid is not suitable for bonding polyethylene, polypropylene, Teflon, silicon or polystyrene based materials.
Clean while uncured with a turpentine cloth. After hardening remove the silicone sealant mechanically or with a silicone remover.
- Non Toxicity when cured
- If medical advise is needed have product container and label at hand
- Read label before use
- Gloves and goggles must be worn during application
- If skin contact occurs remove the sealant with cloth and wash skin thoroughly with water and detergent for a minimum of 15mins
- Avoid eye contact before curing. If this occurs rinse opened eye for several minutes under running water, then consult a doctor.
- Ensure proper ventilation at workplace or curing area.
- Keep away from children.
- Protect from freezing, store in a cool dry place at room temperature.
- Product must be used within 24 months of purchase.