Staerk Polyurethane Sealant Multi Purpose
Is a construction polyurethane based sealant which is low modulus and cured by reaction with atmospheric moisture to form a soft rubber-like material with good elasticity and high adhesion strength. The high quality and performances of this sealant makes it ideal for any professional tradesman and will meet or exceed any demanding task needed. You will not find a sealant in this market that will out perform this product.
Doors, Windows & Floors
- Sealing and waterproofing glass to windows and door frames
- Waterproofing and bonding of glass shower enclosures
Kitchens & Bathrooms
- Creating waterproof seal between sinks and benchtops
- Joints between benchtops and splashbacks or tiles
- Sealing between cabinetry and walls or floors
Exterior Cladding & Block Works
- Joins on Bricks or Blocks to exterior cladding or windows
- Repair of cracks in high movement areas for bricks or concrete
Plumbing, Roof & Gutters
- For sealing and bonding of joins between flashings and roof panels or lap joins between roof panels itself
- Creating lasting seal on all outside gutters and down pipes connections
Sky Lights, Basements & Precast Panels
- Sealing and bonding the glass to skylight frames
- Structural assembly glazing for skylights
Polyurethane multi purpose sealant bonds perfectly with all materials used in the exterior of buildings:
- METAL, ALUMINIUM, STAINLESS STEEL
- WOOD, PVC, MOST PLASTICS
- BRICK, CONCRETE, MORTAR
- STONE, MARBLE , GRANITE
- PORCELAIN, CERAMIC, GLASS
Indoor / Outdoor
Polyurethane technology sealant has the best performance in all applications (inside /outside). Designed especially for demanding tasks.
Strong bonding characteristics & adhesion to different materials creates a waterproof seal that will resist any movement and prevent leaks.
The sealant can be painted with traditional water/ oil-based paints, which is a rare tool for extra waterproofing of joins when painting.
Against cracking, peeling or crumbling under proper usage. We give one of the longest and comprehensive guarantees in the industry.
The base material need to be free of dust and grease or loose material. If needed clean up with a turpentine wet rag or cloth and let it dry. Complete adhesion test before use and make sure good compatibility and viscosity of the sealant with base materials.
Cut off the top of the cartridge, position the threaded adaptor to the cartridge. Cut the threaded adaptor at an angle corresponding to the joint width. Place the cartridge into the gun and inject the joint with the sealant. Apply sufficient pressure to the sealant to ensure good penetration and adhesion to the joint sides. The applied sealant should be smoothed immediately with a wet spatula or jointer to clean off excess sealant. Staerk Multi Purpose Sealant is not suitable for bonding polyethylene, polypropylene, Teflon, silicon or polystyrene based materials.
Clean while uncured with a turpentine cloth. After hardening remove the silicone sealant mechanically or with a silicone remover.
- Non Toxicity when cured
- If medical advise is needed have product container and label at hand
- Read label before use
- Gloves and goggles must be worn during application
- If skin contact occurs remove the sealant with cloth and wash skin thoroughly with water and detergent for a minimum of 15mins
- Avoid eye contact before curing. If this occurs rinse opened eye for several minutes under running water, then consult a doctor.
- Ensure proper ventilation at workplace or curing area.
- Keep away from children.
- Protect from freezing, store in a cool dry place at room temperature.
- Product must be used within 24 months of purchase.