Staerk Sealant, Adhesive and Filler 3in1
It is a single part polyurethane product, that cures by reaction with atmospheric moisture to form a durable and weather-resistant elastomer with high adhesion strength. This product is the most versatile and can be used on almost any surface, making it perfect for all applications. This gives you the benefits of an adhesive, sealant and filler all in one thus simplifying the need to have multiple products.
Doors, Windows & Floors
- Sealing and waterproofing glass to windows and door frames
- Waterproofing and bonding of glass shower enclosures
Kitchens & Bathrooms
- Creating waterproof seal between sinks and benchtops
- Joints between benchtops and splashbacks or tiles
- Sealing between cabinetry and walls or floors
Exterior Cladding & Block Works
- Joins on Bricks or Blocks to exterior cladding or windows
- Repair of cracks in high movement areas for bricks or concrete
Plumbing, Roof & Gutters
- For sealing and bonding of joins between flashings and roof panels or lap joins between roof panels itself
- Creating lasting seal on all outside gutters and down pipes connections
Sky Lights, Basements & Precast Panels
- Sealing and bonding the glass to skylight frames
- Structural assembly glazing for skylights
Multi 3 in 1 Polyurethane technology is the only tool that will satisfy all your needs for maintaining and repairing your house. It will glue, seal or fill any material:
- GLASS, ALUMINIUM, METALS
- WOOD, MDF, PARTICLE BOARDS
- STONE, MARBLE, POTTERY
- PVC, MOST PLASTICS, PORCELAIN
- CONCRETE, BRICKS, CERAMICS
Indoor / Outdoor
This is a great all round product with its high UV and waterproofing properties can be used with ease for inside and outside your home.
Some of the best features of this premium product is its high elasticity and excellent adhesion to most surfaces in your home.
Perfect for use as a gap filler and is ideal for water exposed areas that need to be painted like bathrooms or exterior cladding.
Against cracking, pealing or crumbling under proper usage. We give the one of the longest and comprehensive guarantees in the industry.
The base material need to be free of dust and grease or loose material. If needed clean up with a turpentine wet rag or cloth and let it dry. Complete adhesion test before use and make sure good compatibility and viscosity of the sealant with base materials.
Cut off the top of the cartridge, position the threaded adaptor to the cartridge. Cut the threaded adaptor at an angle corresponding to the joint width. Place the cartridge into the gun and inject the joint with the sealant. Apply sufficient pressure to the sealant to ensure good penetration and adhesion to the joint sides. The applied sealant should be smoothed immediately with a wet spatula or jointer to clean off excess sealant. Staerk 3 IN 1 is not suitable for bonding polyethylene, polypropylene, Teflon, silicon or polystyrene based materials.
Clean while uncured with a turpentine cloth. After hardening remove the silicone sealant mechanically or with a silicone remover.
- Non Toxicity when cured
- If medical advise is needed have product container and label at hand
- Read label before use
- Gloves and goggles must be worn during application
- If skin contact occurs remove the sealant with cloth and wash skin thoroughly with water and detergent for a minimum of 15mins
- Avoid eye contact before curing. If this occurs rinse opened eye for several minutes under running water, then consult a doctor.
- Ensure proper ventilation at workplace or curing area.
- Keep away from children.
- Protect from freezing, store in a cool dry place at room temperature.
- Product must be used within 24 months of purchase.