Staerk Silicone Sealant Glass
Is formulated using high-tech acetoxy silicones for optimum adhesion and waterproofing, extreme aging and UV resistance combined with long term functionality. Incorporating these benefits into one product we created a perfect tool that seals glass for windows and aquariums with ease and in a time saving manner.This RTV-1 silicone will never fail to perform up to the highest industry standards.
Door & Windows Glazing
- Sealing and waterproofing glass to windows and door frames
- Waterproofing and bonding of glass shower enclosures
- Constructing and sealing smaller size glass aquariums
- Creating waterproofing seal between glass and aquarium frames
Interior Glass Curtain Walls
- For assembly and joining glass curtain walls in office spaces
- Sealing of store frontage for retail and commercial shops
Structural Glazing For Sky Lights
- Sealing and bonding the glass to skylight frames
- Structural assembly glazing for skylights
Sealing Big Glass Joints
- Waterproofing big glass exterior joins for commercial or domestic use
Glass Acetoxy Silicone Sealant is formulated to bond perfectly with glass and all glass frames or substrates used in building industry :
- GLASS, MIRRORS, GLASS FIBRE,
- ALUMINIUM AND SOME METALS
- WOOD, PARTICLE BOARD, MDF
- CERAMIC, PORCELAIN, POTTERY
- MANY DIFFERENT PLASTICS
This specialised sealer for glass was made to withstand the harshest NZ environments with extreme UV and temperature resistance (-40 C – 150 C).
With excellent adhesion strength and elasticity this waterproof seal will withstand high stress and severe conditions indoors and outdoors.
This RTV-1 sealant will prevent any mould growth which makes it superb for all glass applications in wet and humid areas.
Against cracking, pealing or crumbling under proper usage. We give the one of the longest and comprehensive guarantees in the industry.
The base material need to be free of dust and grease or loose material. If needed clean up with a turpentine wet rag or cloth and let it dry. Complete adhesion test before use and make sure good compatibility and viscosity of the sealant with base materials.
Cut off the top of the cartridge, position the threaded adaptor to the cartridge. Cut the threaded adaptor at an angle corresponding to the joint width. Place the cartridge into the gun and inject the joint with the sealant. Apply sufficient pressure to the sealant to ensure good penetration and adhesion to the joint sides. The applied sealant should be smoothed immediately with a wet spatula or jointer to clean off excess sealant. Staerk Glass Sealant is not suitable for bonding polyethylene, polypropylene, Teflon, silicon or polystyrene based materials.
Clean while uncured with a turpentine cloth. After hardening remove the silicone sealant mechanically or with a silicone remover.
- Non Toxicity when cured
- If medical advise is needed have product container and label at hand
- Read label before use
- Gloves and goggles must be worn during application
- If skin contact occurs remove the sealant with cloth and wash skin thoroughly with water and detergent for a minimum of 15mins
- Avoid eye contact before curing. If this occurs rinse opened eye for several minutes under running water, then consult a doctor.
- Ensure proper ventilation at workplace or curing area.
- Keep away from children.
- Protect from freezing, store in a cool dry place at room temperature.
- Product must be used within 24 months of purchase.