Staerk Silicone Sealant Kitchen and Bathroom
This sealant has high performance features such as : adheres to most surfaces, high temperature resistance and great elasticity. It is one part easy to use, creates great waterproof seal and is non corrosive to base metals. All of this and with added anti mould agent makes it excellent for long exposure to water and steam. This is a perfect solution for sealing your bathroom, laundry and kitchen areas in your home.
Waterproof – Superior Elasticity – Indoor/Outdoor – 20 Years Guarantee
Kitchen & Laundries areas, Sinks & Slashbacks
- Creating waterproof seal between sinks and benchtops
- Joints between benchtops and splashbacks or tiles
- Sealing between cabinetry and walls or floors
Bathroom areas, Shower & Baths
- Waterproof seal for the basin and vanity cabinetry
- Sealing all joints for shower and bath enclosures
- Fixing and sealing of toilets, bidets and other fittings
Flooring areas exposed to water
- Elastic waterproof seal of vinyl, tiles and laminated flooring to walls.
- Outside spas & Swimming pool area
- Waterproofing of joints between spa and substrates
- Sealing joins or seams for pools above waterline
- Waterproofing plumbing fittings for bathroom, kitchen & laundry
- Sealing traps, wastes, PVC pipes, insinkerators , filters, etc.
This kitchen, bathroom and laundry sealant with added anti fungal agent forms an excellent waterproof seal that bonds to most materials:
- GLASS, PORCELAIN, CERAMIC
- METAL, MIRRORS, ALUMINIUM
- STAINLESS STEEL, BRASS, COPPER
- CONCRETE, STONE, MARBLE
- MOST PLASTICS, RUBBER, CORK
It is UV resistant, so it can be exposed to direct sunlight without compromising the performance of the sealant.
This sealant locks out water and adheres to most surfaces to create a waterproof seal giving you peace of mind.
The sealant provides dry and mould resistant surface which keeps the joints safe and healthy.
Against cracking, peeling or crumbling under proper usage. We give one of the longest and comprehensive guarantees in the industry.
The base material need to be free of dust and grease or loose material. If needed clean up with a turpentine wet rag or cloth and let it dry. Complete adhesion test before use and make sure good compatibility and viscosity of the sealant with base materials.
Cut off the top of the cartridge, position the threaded adaptor to the cartridge. Cut the threaded adaptor on an angle corresponding to the joint width. For a perfect joint finish use our STAERKS GENERAL PURPOSE MASKING TAPE by applying tape the full length of the joint on both sides leaving the desired gap you require. Place the cartridge into gun and inject the joint with the sealant. Apply sufficient pressure to the sealant to ensure good penetration and adhesion to the joint sides. The applied sealant should be smoothed immediately with a wet spatula or jointer to clean off excess sealant. Remove the masking tape gently and if needed clean up the excess sealant one more time Staerk General Purpose Neutral Silicone Sealant is not suitable to be used as a structural glazing sealant or materials such as : copper, lead, zinc.
Clean while uncured with a turpentine cloth. After hardening remove the silicone sealant mechanically or with a the silicone remover.
- Non Toxicity when cured
- If medical advise is needed have product container and label at hand
- Read label before use
- Gloves and goggles must be worn during application
- If skin contact occurs remove the sealant with cloth and wash skin thoroughly with water and detergent for a minimum of 15mins
- Avoid eye contact before curing. If this occurs rinse opened eye for several minutes under running water, then consult a doctor.
- Ensure proper ventilation at workplace or curing area.
- Keep away from children.
- Protect from freezing, store in a cool dry place at room temperature.
- Product must be used within 24 months of purchase.